Blackwrap is heavy-duty aluminium foil coated in a heat-resistant black paint. This is a typical tool of the lighting trade used to control the direction and exposure of light on set.

Audio and video glossary. 2014.

Игры ⚽ Поможем написать реферат

Look at other dictionaries:

  • Cookie — F/A/V A perforated material which is used to break up light or create a shadow pattern. Also known as a cucoloris. (Grip/Lighting) VP A cut out pattern typically created from Blackwrap to cast creative lighting on the background of a scene. PP… …   Audio and video glossary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”